New features in the 2.1 release (Version
- Added scheduler support for using direct connection (as an alternative to broadcast) for service discovery.
- Add log filter on domain allowing to properly parse web server logs containing multiple domains.
Enhancements to existing
- Added support for log source MIME type detection.
- Added the ability to ignore the case of on-site search terms.
- Add support for drill-down to campaign content.
- Add the user's email address to the error report's file name.
- Updated the user interface to support the 1024x768 resolution.
- Fixed the bucket name configuration when downloading log files from Amazon S3.
- Added support for stopping the Amazon S3 log file transfer if the log parser task is interrupted.
- Fixed displaying the site total value.
- Fixed detecting relevant alert reasons.
- Properly computed the time after/before on-site search.
- Fixed comparing average time on site when compare interval is enabled.
- Fixed computing transaction totals for on-site search.