Back in August and September 2009 we have launched the Advanced Web Ranking Blog and respectively Advanced Link Manager Blog, but now it’s time to launch the blog for our latest product released, Advanced Web Stats, a website statistics software and log analysis software.
We actively listen to our customers and this blog is the result of their requirements and our desire to add value to our products and services.
It will contain useful information that will help you discover how to effectively use Advanced Web Stats to effectively analyze your statistics and measure your success.
What do we want to achieve with this blog?
From the beginning we want to make clear the reasons why we decided to start this blog. We want to:
- inform and educate our customers on how to best take advantage of Advanced Web Stats to improve their conversion rates
- improve communication with our customers and make them feel more comfortable using our product
- receive feedback about how our customers use and interact with our product
- add personality to our brand, giving you a more personalized product and service
Because we decided to encourage multiple folks from our team to post, you will read sometimes informal posting, but most of the time, comprehensive information and advanced tips and tricks.
Here are some of the benefits of reading this blog:
- learn more about Advanced Web Stats, read tips and best practices
- stay up to date with the latest product and search engines changes
- get links to helpful resources
If you like what you read please subscribe to the RSS feed and let us know what you think. Any suggestions or questions you may have are welcome.
The Advanced Web Stats Team